And with that, let us turn our thoughts to things that are better than ever. They may not even be good, but they are still better than ever. Please enjoy my list of things that are better than ever.
- Self serve checkouts what the
- Video and computer games my god
- Superhero movies what the hell.
- Dentists what magic is this
- Ebay holy moley
- Those online change the world petition things
- Social media for moaning about causes
- Drawing software hell what devilry
- Ice cream are you joking cookies and cream what
- Flying on an aeroplane don’t even get me started
- Freedom of being able to read anything pretty much
- Access to info about anything from WW1 to how to fold a t-shirt fast
- 3D movies with the glasses
- Brian May
- Animated movies (sshhh they’re still better than ever, idiot)
- Horrible medical procedures aren’t that horrible any more
- I guess fireworks go for longer or maybe it just feels like it
- The Melbourne comics scene, I dunno
- Prevalence of Japanese food and snacks
- Just your general kebab
- Pinball machine design
- Bike weight
I can’t think of any other things. If you think up some more, please let me know.
Brush & ink, no pencils.
Here is a commission I did recently. If you’d like to see some photos of the creation process, go over to my alternate website here.
Here are a few old dream comics! My dreams used to have a lot of surreal processions and festivals in them. Now my actual life has them because people in this town will do anything for a chance to say to hell with traffic let’s shuffle down the street – and I don’t ever dream at all.
I had a muck around with brush and ink last night. It was so fun I couldn’t wait to come in and do a few more before work. These were not penciled first, so are grotesque and inaccurate versions of members of the Young Liberals party.